Zope database vs. MySQL

Wade Leftwich wade at lightlink.com
Mon Nov 26 19:12:47 EST 2001

Mitch --

I use Zope and MSSQL together, and they make an excellent team. Code,
formatting and configuration info live in the ZODB, and data in SQL.
If your data is mostly tabular, imported from hte outside world, this
works well. On the other hand, if the data is more document oriented,
then the ODB is a better place for it.

Wade Leftwich
Ithaca, NY