Just need some example code...

dasitor at hotmail.com dasitor at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:21:17 EST 2001

Hi,
A year ago I wrote several small programs in Python, and I'm quite
satisfied with the results. Now I want to create a GUI integrating all
this tools. My idea is to have a floating toolbar in which each button
starts a different program. Each application runs in a different window
with menus, etc. Several apps can be running at the same time and they
can be closed independently.
I'm using Windows, but I want it to run also in Linux. I've started the
implementation in Tkinter (is this the right choice?), but I don't quite
understand the documentation. A simplified example of how to implement
such a windows system would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.
-- DAVID