DDE Client?

Patrick Vrijlandt p.vrijlandt at aig.azn.nl
Wed Nov 21 06:49:14 EST 2001

This is all magic:

import dde
server = dde.CreateServer()
server.Create('')
conversation = dde.CreateConversation(self.server)
conversation.ConnectTo(application, service)

I'm afraid python dde leaks memory, but I haven't checked the source and
have no confirmation from the author. If your application crashes after a
few thousand dde-calls, think of this.

--
Patrick
"David Brady" <daves_spam_dodging_account at yahoo.com> schreef in bericht