Non-Indented python

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Wed Nov 28 21:37:56 EST 2001

Chris Barker wrote:

> Frankly, I wouldn't even care which,
> although tabs may be a better choice because while "any decent editor"
> can be taught to insert N spaces when a tab key is pressed, apparently
> not all editors are "decent". I have found that using tabs for indenting
> is the only viable option for me on the Mac, and I have to change to all
> spaces when I move code to *nix/Windows, because the editors/IDEs I use
> there assume spaces. A real pain.

You are just using the wrong Windows editors/IDEs :)

Most of the better editors/IDEs have no problems with tabs/spaces or
even a mixture of the two.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows, Win32 (Brief, Emacs, etc) FTP Text Editor
"The C/C++, Java, HTML, Pascal, Cobol, Fortran programmer's text editor"
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com