client server, c files

Jonathan Gardner jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Tue Nov 13 08:11:33 EST 2001

Benoit Cerrina wrote:
> Looking at Jonathan Gardner python module I wondered: This may be a good
> time to ask why is there a if_xcmdsrv.c and no if_w32cmdsrv.c with all the
> client server code fow windows folded in os_mswin.c?
> Benoit

Simple - I don't have a windows box. This was written a couple of days ago,
so it is bleeding edge, and probably hemmorhaging due to the fact I am new
to this.

Would you like to do it? I'm putting the stuff up at sourceforge for anyone
to play with. Open Source is the way to go, eh?

The codebase for the module is heavily dependent on X11. The one for windows
will be entirely different because it would have to use Win32.

Jonathan