Matrix in Python .

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Fri Nov 9 09:04:20 EST 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:30:49 +0100, "Tomasz Lisowski"
<lisowski.tomasz at sssa.NOSPAM.com.pl> wrote:

>  For dealing with Matrix you need something more powerful, than Python. =
>You have to realize, that the world does not look as your eyes, and your =
>mind tell you. Otherwise ... Matrix has you!
>
>  Neo :-)

You mean Python is going to take over the world and keep living people
in vats of goo?

Jeez, and all I was trying to do was turn down the volume of my PC
speakers...  How does Guido feel about all of this?

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.