Pine and MIME...

Vincent A. Primavera vincent_a_primavera at netzero.net
Tue Nov 27 05:56:48 EST 2001

Hello,
	Using mimetools and MimeWriter I am trying to write a program to send
an E-Mail with a .xls attachment.  I have gotten to the point where the
MIME encoded message will appear correctly with it's attachments with
KMail, Evolution, and Outlook Express.  But, when the message is viewed
with Pine it is not broken down into it's parts/attachments.  Any
suggestions?  I notice that any existing messages with attachments in
Pine display correctly broken down.

	Thank you,

	Vincent A. Primavera.

P.S.	I have added the Content-Disposition header...