smtplib help

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Wed Nov 28 04:06:58 EST 2001

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 06:03:10PM +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
> In article <mailman.1006809753.31840.python-list at python.org>, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 02:38:15PM -0500, Kragen Sitaker wrote:
> >> Have you tried running the code on an operating system that doesn't suck?
> >
> >    Have you ever saw a piece of software that does not suck? :(
>
> Paraphrasing Michael Elkins:

   The author of excellent... well, least horrid mail user agent, mutt.
This is also oft attributed to different persons in *BSD camp.

>  "All software sucks.  Some software just sucks less."

   I know and I agree. Though I personnaly do all my best to write software
that does not sucks, I never succeeded. Something inherently wrong with
software in general.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru