Python and UMLStudio

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Fri Nov 9 08:50:07 EST 2001

Hi,

I use UMLStudio from pragsoft every now and again to build UML as it
has a nice code generation (and reverse engineering) system that uses
a LISP like scripting language for creating the source files and/or
documentation.

However, it is only shipped with scripts for creating Ada95, C++,
Corba IDL and Java source files.

Due to this I was thinking that I'd sit down someday to hack out a
Python generation script.  But before I do this (ans possibly
re-invent the wheel in a language new to me), has anyone already done
it?  Does anyone know of a Python code generation script for
PragSoft's UMLStudio?

If noone knows what I'm on about, you can run UMLStudio is freeware
mode for small projects.  Check out www,pragsoft.com (and no, I don't
have any vested interest in the company.)

TIA

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.