Is Win32pdh working on W2K ?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at home.com
Mon May 28 05:57:12 EDT 2001

C:\BIN\lang\python20\win32\lib>python
Python 2.0 (#8, Oct 16 2000, 17:27:58) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
>>> from  win32pdhquery import *
>>> query = Query()
>>> query.addcounterbybrowsing()
>>> query.collectdatafor(30,2) # wait 30 seconds while it collects...
>>> for entry in query.curresults:
...     print entry
[99, 0, 99]
[1, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 0]
[0, 0, 100]
[0, 0, 0]

That's on Win2K Professional, I chose Processor time, cache misses, and user
time in the browser.
HTH,
Mike