wxPython or TKinter?

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Fri May 18 17:14:39 EDT 2001

|> Hands down - wxPython is my recommendation.

The main reason I know of to prefer Tkinter is that it runs
on more systems, including Macs and most any Unix variant.
For example, on the Irix box I am typing from right now, I
have Tkinter, but not wxPython.

This topic has, not surprisingly, come up before.  I recommend
you search Google (especially groups.google.com - Deja) for
--

                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Manager, Linux System Software