problems with threaded server.

Eric Wagner pezking at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Tue May 15 17:29:59 EDT 2001

Alex wrote:

> What version of python are you running?  Your code works for me with
> python 2.0.  (Although since testHandler doesn't serve anything the
> client gives the error "Connection reset by peer.")

I am running python 2.1 compiled locally.  Actually, I realized that
adding
in the get_request method does not help it.  What I had actually done is
modify the finish_request method in SocketServer.py dup() the socket
before
giving it to the Thread constructor.  That fixed it, but dup()ing in
get_request does not for some reason.

The program also works with the python1.5 interpreter, by the way.

thanks .
eric.