GetComState DCB setting EvtChar

jj jj at void.si
Tue May 15 06:03:29 EDT 2001

It doesn't work for me:
	dcb.EvtChar = '\r'
	SystemError: bad memberlist type

I tried on two win 2000 machines one with sp1 and ActiveState 201
other with sp2 and AS 202 distribution with above result.

I downloaded AS 210 and it works.
In PythonWin I run a script and than at Interactive prompt entered
dir(), the huge array crashed the pythonwin, but I think this  is a
known bug.

So I would like that someone else confirm existence of bug in pre 210,
because I examined win32_comm.cpp on pythonpros.com and didn't found
relevant source for this behavior.

Regards, Janez