Rational Rose support for Python?

Alexandre Fayolle alf at leo.logilab.fr
Fri May 18 04:22:48 EDT 2001

On Wed, 16 May 2001 14:48:48 GMT, Don Tuttle <tuttledon at hotmail.com> wrote:
>"Alexandre Fayolle"
>> commercial product, I'd advise you to give a look at Together
>> (http://www.togethersoft.com), which provides a much better and extensive
>> support of UML.
>
>Know anything less pricey?

Someone mentionned ArgoUML, which we use at Logilab. However, it is really
not comparable with Together, because it's still under development. Some
diagrams are not available in the stable release, and the unstable release
*is* unstable (last time I checked, I was not able to reload a saved file.
This was one month ago or so, so things may have changed).

I'm aware that Together is expensive. But the original post was about
Rational Rose (going to rational.com and checking the prices is left as an
exercise to the reader), which is much more expensive than Together, and
has a much less complete support for UML 1.3

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).