Another Python Success Story! VirtualGirl ...[was: (no subject)]

Robert Amesz rcameszREMOVETHIS at dds.removethistoo.nl
Sun May 13 08:16:00 EDT 2001

Steven D. Majewski wrote:

> On Sat, 12 May 2001 Desktopgirls at aol.com wrote:
>
>> message:  Hi guys...My name is Bunny Luv and I could forever live
>> VirtuaGirl software now. - It's easy and fast, 100% free, contains
>>
>> [yabba yabba yabba]
>
> Wow -- and this was all written in Python ?
> Please add this to the Python success stories page!

F'ing spam... I found *two* of the dammned things in my mailbox today,
and another one on the wxPython mailing list, and then there's the one
in this group.

What I wouldn't give for a simple way of deleting all DNS-records
worldwide of the domain of those damned idiots. That would teach them.

Robert Amesz (annoyed)