Implementing SSL server?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at madcap.dyndns.org
Fri May 18 11:57:28 EDT 2001

According to Michael Ströder  <michael at stroeder.com>:
> I did mainly the same thing. It seems to work but chokes on
> HTTP-POST if I remember correctly. I can send you the source if
> you'd like to have a look at it.

I can look, but I can't promise when! ;-)

The HTTPS demo servers bundled with M2Crypto use pre-existing HTTP
servers - I merely make them work over SSL.

M2Crypto also bundles the eff-bot's xmlrpclib, both blocking -
demo/ssl/xmlrpc_srv.py and demo/ssl/xmlrpc_cli.py - as well as
non-blocking - demo/https/*. XML-RPC to ZServerSSL works, too.

XML-RPC, as you may know, works over HTTP POST.

> P.S.: Your MTA says "... Insufficient disk space; try again later"

Ouch!

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps

Liverpool 2 - 1 Arsenal