[development doc updates]

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Wed May 30 05:57:44 EDT 2001

On Wed, 30 May 2001 01:31:01 -0400 (EDT),
fdrake at cj42289-a.reston1.va.home.com (Fred Drake) wrote:

>The development version of the documentation has been updated:
>
>	http://python.sourceforge.net/devel-docs/
>
>Incremental update for development version of Python (2.2).
>
>Mostly small updates, but I've worked on new markup for grammar

<SNIP>
A little off the topic, but worth checking on.

I've been trying to work my way through the Extending and Embedding
section of the docs, and one thing that I did notice is that most (if
not all) of the references to linking the libraries refer to linking
the python 1.5 libs rather than pyhon 2.1 libs.

Just thought someone should know about it.

--
Nomad.