Windows Webclasses in Python?

Don Dwiggins dwig at advancedmp.net
Wed May 16 19:00:07 EDT 2001

I've just run across Webclasses in my reading of MSDN.  From what I gather,
this facility provides for a servlet-like approach to coding Web
applications with VB 6 & IIS.  It looks like it'd be an attractive
alternative to ASP in most cases.  In particular, it has an HTMLGen-like
facility for composing HTML templates with code that populates them.
(See msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/msdn_wbclsprmr.htm for an
introduction.)

What I'd really like to do for the project I'm on (currently based on
ASP/MTS), is to code Webclasses in Python, which looks like it ought to be
doable (maybe even folding in HTMLGen, which I think has more power).  Has
anyone looked into this idea?

--
Don Dwiggins                    "Solvitur Ambulando"
Advanced MP Technology
dwig at advancedmp.net