Regular expression help

Syver Enstad syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com
Thu May 3 18:42:27 EDT 2001

Tip Daniel, check out the tools/scripts folder in your python installation
(on windows it's typically pythonXX/tools/scripts) and run the script named
redemo.py. This is an excellent way of familiarizing yourself with and
testing regular expressions.

The re how to is also a good thing to be "armed" with.

news:rcl2ft0flqof5nhc2kbck2q4sqj648qlls at 4ax.com...