floor() function definition

Isaac To Kar Keung kkto at csis.hku.hk
Thu May 17 22:18:59 EDT 2001

    Bjorn> Actually, I think you should apologize to _me_.

Personally, I don't need him apologize.  First that he won't, and second
that I'm not at all offended.  He can use whatever words he choose, and I'll
have my built-in filter in my brain to send to /dev/null every word that do
not convey information.  To promote a reasonable discussion environment in
the newsgroup, I think the simplest thing we should do is to ignore this guy
completely.

Regards,
Isaac.