Stackless Python 2.0 Major Update

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Fri May 4 14:32:31 EDT 2001

This is yet another bugfix release for Stackless Python 2.0 .

There was a hard to find bug in the kernel code
for microthread-support which took me two weeks to
find. The thing is resolved now.

Most probably, this will be the last update to Stackless 2.0,
unless something serious will be found again.

My apologies for the delay of this update, the fix
exists since two weeks. This problem also caused
delay of my work on the 2.1 port, which will take
still some time. I have an internal version, but
it is time to simplify and improve much code, before
the release can be done.

cheers - chris

Kaunstr. 26                  :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net/
14163 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/