round probleme under python 2.0

William Famy william.famy at noos.fr
Sat May 19 13:35:11 EDT 2001

> Welcome to the fun of floating point.  If you like the idea of exact
> answers, you might want to try being one of the testers for my new
> Decimal.py (currently supports only addition and subtraction).  If you
> can't wait, try FixedPoint.py.

_____________________________________
wf:
Ok and thanks for the solution but i can't print in a file 0.20000000000000001
instead of 0.2 !!
I will try FixedPoint.py. I am ready to test your decimal.py but i am a python
newbe and i do not a very fluent english. so tell me how help you for the
decimal.py and i will do my best.

Regards and thanks for the answer you gave me.

--
                            \\\|///