Tkinter and wxPython

Greg Copeland gtcopeland at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 11:22:51 EDT 2001

I would also like to point out that projects like Boa Constructor exist
while provide a Delphi-like python wxWindows environment.  This project
is available at Source Forge.  There is also the Wing-IDE which is
commercial.  I've not looked at this one, but it too supports wxWindows
and "appears" to be pretty slick.  I too agree that the demos of wxDesigner
seem pretty cool, but I think it seems pretty confusing.  The interface
needs lots of work, IMOHO, however, it supports C++ and python output.
I think there are several other projects in the works too.  wxStudio?  Not
sure if that is a dead project or not.

Greg

Greg Copeland, Principal Consultant
Copeland Computer Consulting