Embedding resources

Unknown Unknown
Thu May 17 05:41:20 EDT 2001

I'm new to the newsgroup.  Allow me to apologize in advance if I'm asking a FAQ.

I've been assigned a project of embedding a scripting language into a C/C++ application.  I have done
enough work to get Python embedded into the application so far and have been able to extend the
language using modules written in C/C++.

Most of the references available (online docs at Python.org, _Python Essential Reference_, etc) provide
enough information to get you running, but I imagine there's a bit of knowledge and collected wisdom
about this particular aspect of using the language.

Are there any really good places to look to learn the deeper mysteries of embedding Python?

Thanks in advance,

-Bria
----