socket.recvfrom() & sendto()

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at home.com
Mon May 7 23:03:40 EDT 2001

Van Gale wrote:

> Ron,
>
> A few people have answered your specific question, but if it's still not
> clear try taking a look at http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/sock1.html for a
> good basic introduction to socket programming on Python.

Thank you.  Following the HOWTO, I have understand blocking sockets,
and have written a wrapper module that makes writing the writing of
a blocking server trivial.  Of course, in real life, non-blocking
servers are more useful...

 Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson at home.com
 Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org
 "Is Python better or worse than Perl?"
  "Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it
   worse." -Larry Wall, 10/14/1998