Tabs and spaces (style)

Cantanker az at cantanker.net.nospam
Wed May 9 23:10:31 EDT 2001

"Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If no side can ever possibly give in to the other (because it would mean
> having to drop many important tools, in one case; because of
> stubborness, touchiness, or whatever else, in the other) then no
> consensus will ever exist, period.

Agreed!

It seems, though, that I'm a side of one, and one passionate person isn't
much match for the many more well-informed and experienced people here,
so I'll bite my tongue, comply with the majority, and :set et :-)

But the original question was answered quickly and unattested: don't mix
tabs and spaces.

Thanks for a (mostly) stimulating discussion.

--
Cantanker /