How to set path in Windows NT?

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Wed May 16 13:34:45 EDT 2001

Get a copy of reg.exe from http://www.mindspring.com/~dgthomas/.  This is a
freeware program that allows command line registry editing.  From the docs:

-EnvPathAdd dir ...
Add the directory to the end of the user path. If it already is in the path,
it will remain unchanged.

Note that this command will not affect any currently open windows. When a
new window is launched from Program Manager, it will reflect the modified
value.

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

---------