Choosing a programming language as a competitive tool

Fernando Rodríguez spamers at must.die
Fri May 11 06:29:59 EDT 2001

On Fri, 11 May 2001 01:05:36 GMT, Sheila King <sheila at spamcop.net> wrote:

>Thanks for the link. An interesting page. I already have people in mind with
>whome I want to share that link !

I guess you'll like this one even more, being a teacher. :-)

http://www.inf-gr.htw-zittau.de/~wagenkn/scheme/Natasha_Chen.html

I was referred to this article after inadvertently starting a flame war about
what language was better suited for learning computer science and programming
(I recommended pascal at that time). This is how a discovered Lisp and scheme
( a lisp dialect).

The book they talk about is a magnificent intro to programming for high school
level. www.schemers.com

Take a look at it! :-)

//	Fernando Rodriguez Romero
//