Exposing Python object running in NT service as COM object

Syver Enstad syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com
Thu May 3 18:07:10 EDT 2001

"Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote and wrote.
> The single outstanding requirement would appear to be a copy of Mark
Hammond
> and Andy Robinson's "Python Programming on Win32" (see
> http://www.amk.ca/bookstore/python.html). It certainly contains lots of
> useful stuff, and discusses both COM interactions and NT services in
Python
> extensively.
>
> Sorry if you were looking for free resources.

I was not as I already hold a copy of that excellent tome. It most certainly
has stuff about both COM and NT services but as far as I've seen says
nothing about using the two together.