Coddling Emacs (long)

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Mon May 28 13:23:52 EDT 2001

"Barry A. Warsaw" wrote:
[interesting stuff about Emacs and XEmacs syntax color hilighting]

There seems to be another thing that does not work correctly,
seems to have to do with (indented) python code contained in
triple quoted strings.
If I edit unittest.py (which contains the source of a sample
class in the doc-string), I cannot get the tab-key to work
correctly in the code - except if I delete the class defn
in the doc-string. This does not seem to be related to the
'(' in column 0 which is also in the doc-string.

I'm using XEmacs 21.1.? on Win2000.

Thomas