Python & Windows / COM Scripting Resource

Andrew Malcolmson andmalc-ns1 at NoSPaMmalcolmson.ca
Sat May 26 09:39:20 EDT 2001

'Python Programming on Win32' by Mark Hammond & Andy Robinson published by
O'Reilly, will definitely get you started on Python COM/Windows Scripting
questions and is an all-round top quality book that I keep coming back to.

Andrew Malcolmson