Improved Python support in Dia ("Visio-clone")

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu May 24 17:26:00 EDT 2001

Gerrit Muller <gmuller at worldonline.nl> wrote:
> Read in the following original URL:
> http://www.lwn.net/2001/0524/a/dia-0.88.1.php3
> improved Python support in Dia, an open-source "clone" of the Visio drawing
> application.

[snip]

Yes, I'm interested in this, as I'd like to build a petri-net based workflow
modeller and if I can somehow extend Dia in Python to do this, that'd make
my life easier. Unfortunately I'm completely unclear on what this Python
support in Dia actually _does_. Anybody know? I guess I should read the
source. :)

Regards,

Martijn