HOWTO: ??? deskbands and PythonWin

Keith Farmer farmerk at pacbell.net
Tue May 8 18:23:23 EDT 2001

How would one create a deskband under PythonWin?  I'd like to have a general
dockable window class in which I could stuff other widgets (tickers,
monitors, whatever).  I've managed to locate an activeX control I believe,
but don't know how to properly integrate it such that PythonWin would treat
it like a normal window (that just happens to dock with the screen).

Any help would be appreciated.  I've got some stuff I'd like to do with it,
but haven't managed to locate anything particularly helpful.

Keith Farmer