Announce: PySgrep -- Structured grep

Andrew Malcolmson andmalc-ng at IHATESPAMmalcolmson.ca
Sun May 20 00:57:16 EDT 2001

I tried building this with "/bin/python setup.py build" under Cygwin/Bash
shell on NT on got the following error:

In file included from common.c:18:
sgrep.h:535: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
sgrep.h:623: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
sgrep.h:676: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
common.c:67: parse error before `VERSION'
common.c:93: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

Does anyone know what changes to make to the sources allow PySgrep to build
and install on Cygwin?