Python-Dev?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri May 18 13:18:45 EDT 2001

Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin at mems-exchange.org> writes:

> "Stephen Hansen" <news at myNOSPAM.org> writes:
> >     Ouch. After somehow meandering to amk's webpage, and hitting the
> > Python-dev summary, and then spending nearly two and a half hours (... i
>
> Note that I haven't written a summary in some months; Michael Hudson
> is now doing them.  (But Michael, if you ever want to take a break
> from it, let me know...)

I may need to take a break over the summer (I'll lose my account here
(Cambridge) some time in July and I doubt I'll get an account there
(Bristol) for a bit, given that I nominally start on the first of
October).  I'll probably be able to read my email, but I may not have
the bandwidth to cope with a python-dev sized amount of it.

Cheers,
M.

--
  For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple,
  neat, and wrong.                                    -- H. L. Mencken