wxComboBox Events,

Marko Djogatovic letter at tron-inter.net
Wed May 30 14:25:58 EDT 2001

Robin Dunn wrote in message <58XQ6.36$Dd.69206141 at news.randori.com>...

>"Marko Djogatovic" <letter at tron-inter.net> wrote in message
>news:9f15f8$n8n$1 at neptun.beotel.net...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've created a program using wxPython library.
>>
>> When I use combobox events,
>> instead of one I recive two or more events. Why?
>>

>I'm only getting one event when selecting an item from the combo...  Do you
>also attach EVT_TEXT?  Which platform are you on and which version of
>wxPython?
>

>--
>Robin Dunn
>Software Craftsman
>robin at AllDunn.com       Java give you jitters?
>http://wxPython.org      Relax with wxPython!

I'm using wxPyhon 2.2.5 under Win98.

wxComboBox is attached on the wxToolBar and I'm not using EVT_TEXT.

But, after I had modified combo demo I've noticed that wxComboBox emitted
two events
for selection when it was attached to the wxFrame and one to the wxPanel. On
the other
hand, wxToolBar received three events. What's happening here?

PS:
    It looks like that I've send mail by mistake to Robert Dunn.
    I apologize.

Marko Djogatovic