ZOPE

Gilles Lenfant glenfant.nospam at bigfoot.com
Wed May 2 06:20:30 EDT 2001

Zope is some kind of "application server". It's best fitted for content
management.
What I think...
Easy to use when you understand the underliyng concepts (namespaces,
acquisition,...). But...
Underlying concepts caused some headaches when I began: Its documentation is
far to be as good as the Python documentation (not very friendly to
newbies):
I needed a couple of days to do the same as a I did in a couple of hours
with CGI.
ZopeFrance will certainly open for native french speaking people like you
and me.

3aefd31f.2510296 at news.u-strasbg.fr...