Question on how to supress console logging from BaseHTTPServer Module?

David Lees DavidLNoSpammy at raqia.com
Wed May 23 21:27:20 EDT 2001

I am using the BaseHTTPServer Module to handle HTTP PUT request.  I keep
getting logging information on the console of the machine running my
server every time I use a send_response method.  I traced this down to
the send_response method in the baseHTTPServer.py which has a line:

self.log_request(code)

which I can comment out to get rid of the console output.  This seems a
bit crude.  Is there a better way to suppress the logging output?

David Lees