ANNOUNCE: pyrepl 0.5.0 (was: ANNOUNCE: Readline Alternative 1.2)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon May 7 12:42:09 EDT 2001

"Chris Gonnerman" <chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net> writes:

> Cool.  If you had released this a couple of weeks ago I might never have
> written mine.

I think the "relatively easy" part up there may be understated, TBH.

> Still, I'll probably continue hacking at my much-less-complete(r)
> replacement, as it is small and light codewise and I'm already using
> it. ;-)

Well, quite; pyrepl is basically personal itch-scratching for me -
being useful for others would definitely fall into the "bonus"
category.

Cheers,
M.

--
 All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
 the parts you are  reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,