help building a chain-of-command (or maybe Object Oriented Recursion)

Laura Creighton lac at cd.chalmers.se
Sun May 27 17:12:04 EDT 2001

Nick Perkins <nperkins7 at home.com> wants my definitin of Decorator.

Its not mine.  This is a Design Pattern.

Decorator: Attatch additional responsibilites to an object
	   dynamically.  Decorators provide a flexible alternative to
	   subclassing for extending functionality (DP Smalltalk
	   Companion, page 161) (Where they go on to discuss wrapping
	   scrollbars around a text view in Visual Works).

more must wait.  I have been fixing bugs for 22 hours and my eyeballs
have turned to glue.  More after sleep.

Laura