module inheritance? How to add a member to a class in a modu le

Geoffrey Gerrietts geoff at homegain.com
Wed May 9 17:54:43 EDT 2001

I can't tell you the RIGHT way to do this.

The easy way, though, is to just do it.

In your code, do:

>>> def getnotify(self):
>>>    return self._pgdbCnx__cnx.getnotify()
>>>
>>> import pgdb
>>>
>>> pgdb.pgdbCnx.getnotify = getnotify

That should work just like magic.

Thanks,
--G.

---
Geoff Gerrietts <geoff at homegain.com>
Software Engineer, HomeGain.com
510-655-0800 x4320

ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/PyGreSQL.tgz
]

--
Your mouse has moved.
Reboot now?  [OK]