whither htmlparse.h

Timothy Grant tjg at hyperlinq.net
Wed May 2 00:07:48 EDT 2001

I'm trying to get pyexpat compiled, and having a wonderful
time.

Someone was kind enough to point out that I needed to uncomment
pyexpat in Modules/Setup, so I did that, but now when I do a
make, I get the following error.

./Modules/pyexpat.c:17: xmlparse.h: No such file or directory

I have no xmlparse.h on my drive. I have compiled and installed
expat.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                                www.hyperlinq.net
Chief Technology Officer                     tjg at hyperlinq.net
HyperLINq Technologies, Inc.                <>< (503) 246-3630