Python STILL prints the wrong international letters

Max Møller Rasmussen maxm at normik.dk
Fri May 18 04:07:45 EDT 2001

Come on :-)

Is there really no one that knows why this happens? I have spend a long time
searching the docs, but to no avail.

I have looked through the string module, the Unicode module, and the locale
module but nothing promising yet.

The locale on my machine is set to Danish.

It happens both when I print to the Interactive window and to a file.

I don't need a fulle solution, just a hint as to where I can look to solve
the problem.

Regards Max M