Ideas for a project? (a MSc project, sort of)

eloy eloy at rabinf50.uco.es
Wed May 2 04:20:39 EDT 2001

Dear friends,

	I have entered the world of Python about two months ago. I really
fell in love with the language inmediately (don't tell my girlfriend).

	I teach at the University of Córdoba (Spain) and would like to
guide one of my students in a project related to Python. In Spain, after
three years (the equivalent of a MsC, I believe) our students must
develop a project to obtain the diplomma. The estimated duration is
around 4-6 months, sometimes part-time, sometimes full-time.

	So, as I am new to the Python community, I would like to ask
if there is any idea about projects that could fit that description. Of
course the results would be available to everybody.

	Thanks for your time,

                                        -- Eloy R. Sanz

---- Eloy Rafael Sanz Tapia -- ersanz at uco.es -- ma1satae at uco.es -----
----------- GPG ID: 190169A0 / finger eloy at rabinf50.uco.es ----------