Newbie: ZODB or mysql?

Ron Scinta nb0klun71q5001 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 30 10:02:47 EDT 2001

I am not sure which is a better choice for an application I am writing.
I have much more experisnce with relation databases than object databases.

The application is attemping to submit charges to VISA and then at the end
of the day do a settlement on successful ones.

I am going to need the ability to search by date on these records for
settlement and reporting. I am not sure that ZODB is designed for that task.
I know it is an object database... but I am stuck in the mindset of needing
rows.

Does anyone have an idea which would be more suitable for the task?

--
Thanks,
Ron