DoEvents equiv?

piet at cs.uu.nl piet at cs.uu.nl
Fri May 11 10:29:02 EDT 2001

MH> Nope.  It is because Pythonwin is not processing it's event loop.

The Task-bar Icon has a menu entry: `Break into running code'. But if it is
not responding while code is running, what value does it have?

I thought that initially there was supposed to be a separate thread for
this icon that would respond to its events, just for this case to break
into a python program that is in a (seemingly) endless loop.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>
Private email: P.van.Oostrum at hccnet.nl