Inference engine

Alexandre Fayolle alf at orion.logilab.fr
Sat May 19 08:12:56 EDT 2001

On 18 May 2001 13:33:40 -0400, Alex <new_name at mit.edu> wrote:

>> I'm looking for an inference engine written in Python, or for which a
>> python binding would be available. Does anyone here have a useful
>> pointer?
>
>What sort of inferences from what sort of data?

I was thinking of a prolog-like engine. The idea is having a set of statements
and some rules (if A or B  and not C then D), feeding them to the engine
and then asking questions (give me all all elements for which D is true).

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).