PythonCOM ASP Import

John Friedman john at numina.org
Sat May 5 13:11:06 EDT 2001

Please excuse the lack of proper terminology

Using ActivePython's PythonCOM for ASP programming, is there a way to import
the ASP model objects (Request, Respond,...) into a straight Python script
so that it can be imported into a script block in an ASP file?

The objects seem to be built in when interpreting Python is done by what I
assume is PythonCom, but when I move a reference to Request.Form for
example, into a Python file and import that file into an ASP script block,
they are not in the namespace.

I can <!--#include the file but this seems less desireable.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

johnafriedman