A pointer to a converter.

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon May 7 15:57:21 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.989260390.17210.python-list at python.org>, Wayne wrote:

>Can someone point me  to a software
>that will convert pearl to python. I tried
>searching yahoo , but  got no hits.

I doubt you'll find anything workable other than:

  1) Read the Perl program and try to figure out what it's
     supposed to do (rather than what it _actually_ does).

  2) Write down what it's supposed to do.

  3) Shred the Perl program.

  4) Write a Python program using the requirements you
     generated in step 1).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  FEELINGS are
                                  at               cascading over me!!!