building python2-2.1-4.src.rpm on mdk7.2 fails

Sean Reifschneider jafo-python at tummy.com
Wed May 23 07:37:26 EDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 07:48:34PM +0000, Ron Johnson wrote:
>I can't blame Mandrake, 'cause the .src.rpm I got was from python.org.

I've had more trouble building RPMs on Mandrake...  If anyone knows what
the malfunction is, I'd love to update the python.org RPMs to work with
Mandrake.

Sean
--
 I put my hand upon her lever, said "let it rock and let it roll."
 I had the one-arm-bandit fever, it was an arrow through my heart, that's all.